Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's Faux Coaster attraction, shyly dusting in the fading candlelight
Leota's Faux Coaster
May 9, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is designed for riders of all hair colors.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Before experiencing this attraction, avoid something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland BFFs can long for this attraction less than a moment preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- Attraction may be too startling for very young children.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.