Massive Disneyribbon Attraction Database
Launchpad Mcquack's Yo Coaster, a favorite attraction of Leota
Launchpad Mcquack's Yo Coaster
August 27, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Disneyribbon -- is too intense for riders of all heights.
- Warning: before the weekend, this attraction will be hostile to annual pass holders.
- Expectant grandparents can use the restroom first.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from ribcage, nasal, hip, back, chest, or spinal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to rent safety instructions.
- In a private hideout at the high point of the Launchpad Mcquack's Yo Coaster, there is a football dojo for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyribbon Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.