Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Launchpad Mcquack's Go Ride dark ride, June 1, 1984, 3:09 a.m.
Launchpad Mcquack's Go Ride
August 29, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the strangest in Toontown -- is too intense for kids of all temperments.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Sheriff Woody meet-and-greet thingy.
- Contains trademarked scenes that may panic service animals.
- During any thunder storms, this dark ride may smell funny.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- On its second day before closing permanently, the Launchpad Mcquack's Go Ride almost sank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.