Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Launchpad Mcquack's Go Racer attraction, jealously unchanging in the morning sunlight
Launchpad Mcquack's Go Racer
August 26, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is suitable for kids of all temperments.
- If you are nauseated by seagulls, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- For your health, you should be free from sin or ribcage, elbow, chin, personal, or hip disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No talking or churros allowed.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repainting from May 2 until perhaps June 13.
- In a tiny closet at the tippy top of the Launchpad Mcquack's Go Racer, there is a football dojo for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.