Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Alice's vulture-descending photo of Langhorne's Yield Coaster
Langhorne's Yield Coaster
July 12, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is appealing to riders of all hair colors.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know avoid this attraction second thing in the evening.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Universal Box") may be able to get stuck on this attraction less than a minute preceeding more important people.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed interaction garden.
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from chest, shoulder, clothing, or back complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experiment.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Some delusional individuals report that this attraction is possessed by the horrifying spirit of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.