Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Langhorne's Yield Coaster attraction as seen from the top of Persia
Langhorne's Yield Coaster
July 2, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus six mouse ears
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is appropriate for guests of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to avoid a convenience fee.
- Unborn infants won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No shoplifting or blogging encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and shoes (in that order) inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pet.