Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Langhorne's Go Racer attraction during a moment of contemplation
Langhorne's Go Racer
August 1, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired physicians
This rollerracer -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is too intense for fraidycats of all hair colors.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction just before leaving.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and shoes inside the vehicle at various times.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to buy precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.