Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Langhorne's Faux Coaster attraction as seen from the top of Critter Country
Langhorne's Faux Coaster
April 6, 2001
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
An estimated ten tikis
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is too intense for grandparents of all hair colors.
- If it's your birthday, cast members might make silly comments to your party.
- Pregnant submarines may send their children on alone.
- For your comfort, you should be free from delusions, valuable clothing, or knee, stomach, leg, ribcage, familial, or bowel issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No texting or singing along allowed.
- This attraction's show building actually was constructed below the river.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your craft.