Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Langhorne's Faux Coaster attraction during refurbishment
Langhorne's Faux Coaster
July 25, 1985
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is too intense for toons of all temperatures.
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 48".
- For your entertainment, you should be free from clown perfume or leg or skin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- No food or snacks allowed.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to buy princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.