Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick's Stop Coaster attraction during refurbishment
Lampwick's Stop Coaster
August 2, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is designed for kids of all national origins.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after getting in line.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something more relaxing.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- In a tiny space at the top of the Lampwick's Stop Coaster, there is a basketball area for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your patience.