Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick's Go Twister attraction during a moment of contemplation
Lampwick's Go Twister
December 13, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the tallest in Toontown -- is suitable for riders of all national origins.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character interaction area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 25".
- Shortest guest must be at least 72" tall.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from hip, elbow, neck, brain, familial, or shoulder problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to wear pirate belts.
- This is the only attraction in this land near which a tribute to Lizzie McGuire can be witnessed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your turtle.