Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick's Go Twister attraction, November 13, 1980, 1:59 a.m.
Lampwick's Go Twister
April 24, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is suitable for young ones of all levels of experience.
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters could make silly comments to you.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors will want to experience this attraction up to an hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing, '50s haircuts, blinding perfume, or fingernail or heart disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Because this is a new attraction, riders are required to have pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.