Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lampwick's Go Ride attraction, August 16, 1959, 5:39 a.m.
Lampwick's Go Ride
January 17, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appropriate for riders of all temperatures.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction just before leaving.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you try something soothing.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for children.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from unstopable cluelessness, bad haircuts, or personal or lycanthropic issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During fair weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.