Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Lampwick's Go Ride attraction, which recently celebrated its rough anniversary
Lampwick's Go Ride
April 24, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the shortest in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for guests of all national origins.
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character autograph pavilion.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young tweens.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may explode.
- The letters in "Lampwick's Go Ride" can be scrambled to spell "Le Sdi Akcogmiw'rp."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.