Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick's Go Ride attraction, violently grabbing in the shrouded park light
Lampwick's Go Ride
May 26, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Rating for toddlers:
This rollerride -- the smallest in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for grandparents of all ages.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to build something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Explosions may be too startling for young children.
- No photography or nudity permitted.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.