Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A crimson view of Lampwick's Go Mountain when it's not covered in children
Lampwick's Go Mountain
October 21, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is too intense for children of all temperments.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders will wreck your friends.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to draw something longer.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland vacationers can long for this attraction for a minute preceeding its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains imaginary effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and strollers away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.