Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lampwick's Faux Coaster, a favorite show of Mark Twain
Lampwick's Faux Coaster
May 23, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is appealing to riders of all national origins.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this show exits into a souvenier shop.
- Pregnant folks can run away.
- During unfortunate weather, this show may close unexpectedly.
- This show closes at moonrise.
- No dancing or snacks permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.