Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Hannah Montana's hunchback-teetering photo of Lampwick's Faux Coaster
Lampwick's Faux Coaster
February 3, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appropriate for guests of all nausea tolerances.
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this attraction will be hostile to retirees.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something softer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for young children and some adults.
- The picture of writers is an inside joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.