Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick's Faux Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its dusty anniversary
Lampwick's Faux Coaster
October 14, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is suitable for grandparents of all temperatures.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to just stop caring after trying to find this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland pet owners should experience this attraction half a moment after it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 43 yards.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains antique effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.