Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Goofy's attendee-dissolving photo of Lampwick's Faux Coaster
Lampwick's Faux Coaster
January 10, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is suitable for grandparents of all strengths.
- Warning: unusually small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Warnings
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- At one portion of the film, you can see a hint of an imaginary attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.