Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lampwick's Faux Coaster, a favorite attraction of Ron Clements
Lampwick's Faux Coaster
December 26, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is designed for riders of all nausea tolerances.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction by yourself.
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from clown makeup or bowel, shoulder, chin, ribcage, hair, or immunological issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled cleaning from July 28 until perhaps September 26.
- The alpine cricket is real.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.