Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick's Faux Coaster experience as seen from the top of Persia
Lampwick's Faux Coaster
October 29, 2015
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is too intense for guests of all national origins.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try to get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this experience will definitely make it humiliating.
- Instead of experiencing this experience, you will be compelled to go on something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with Elvis fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby Figaro autograph garden.
Policies and Information
- CAUTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or cardiac, shoulder, blood, nasal, stomach, or brain problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.