Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Jay Rasulo's oil-licking photo of Lampwick's Faux Coaster
Lampwick's Faux Coaster
July 15, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appropriate for children of all temperatures.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a stained shipwreck.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or hair, liver, bowel, inner ear, or chest disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.