Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick's Faux Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its precise anniversary
Lampwick's Faux Coaster
February 5, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is suitable for riders of all levels of experience.
- Because it is so slow, try not to enjoy this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent princess interaction pavilion.
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to enter.
- Driver must be at least 53" tall.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.