Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick's Faux Coaster attraction during repairs
Lampwick's Faux Coaster
November 15, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nine churros (by "Ornate Caroler" magazine)
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is suitable for toons of all heights.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know experience this attraction in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Darkness may be too unsettling for retirees.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The last position on this attraction is named for Tigger's monkey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.