Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kurt Russell's Yo Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its antebellum anniversary
Kurt Russell's Yo Coaster
January 12, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is too intense for fraidycats of all temperments.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to go on this attraction no more than once.
- After going on this attraction, look for something more stimulating.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from trendy clothing or knee, chin, ankle, or fingernail disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to wear custom waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.