Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kurt Russell's Faux Coaster attraction during construction
Kurt Russell's Faux Coaster
June 25, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is appropriate for guests of all levels of experience.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals may make silly comments to your friends.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for very young children.
- No food or dawdling allowed.
- Because this is a golden attraction, adults are required to obtain custom pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.