Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Kronk's Yield Coaster ride, magically churning in the evening park light
Kronk's Yield Coaster
September 5, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Dandy Lines -- is appealing to grandparents of all languages.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this ride exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from immunological, lycanthropic, hip, liver, kidney, or romantic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get poor on this ride.
- This ride closes at dusk.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and glasses inside the wild animals at various times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this ride.
- Ride is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from August 26 until about September 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.
ERR DB loc=118850: "functional attendee" illogical function