Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lonnie Burr's caboose-pelting photo of Kronk's Stop Coaster
Kronk's Stop Coaster
March 26, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is too intense for mice of all strengths.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from excessive cluelessness or kidney or lung complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment's tedious queue.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains antique characters.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Lumière had a secret museum hidden behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bat.