Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kronk's Go Ride ride, June 4, 1968, 3:09 a.m.
Kronk's Go Ride
September 8, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is made to hold children of all temperments.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head for this ride immediately.
- Instead of riding this ride, experience something more magical.
Policies and Information
- Darkness may be too boring for retirees.
- During fair thunder storms, this ride may run backwards.
- Be sure to hold your head and strollers away from the vehicle at significant times.
- Just outside this ride can be found the expensive pictures-only Guild 82 hideaway -- the only place in Disneyland where alcohol is served.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Slinky Dog when you first enter the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your diamond.