Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Kronk's Go Ride attraction, which recently celebrated its wee anniversary
Kronk's Go Ride
June 6, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Two and a half stars
This rollerride -- the shortest in Toontown -- is appropriate for riders of all temperatures.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give them sedatives while telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32".
- Pilot must be at least 53" tall.
- For your comfort, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance, goth clothing, or back problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and shoes away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repairs from September 26 to December 12.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.