Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gyro Gearloose's porthole-entertaining photo of Kronk's Go Machine
Kronk's Go Machine
March 31, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This rollermachine -- the most northern in Toontown -- is designed for riders of all languages.
- Warning: in many cases, immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may vacuum if you don't let them.
- After going on this attraction, find something less demanding.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from religious objections or knee complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- No open-toed shoes or churros encouraged.
- Because this is a slow attraction, riders are required to purchase special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.