Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kronk's Faux Coaster attraction during refurbishment
Kronk's Faux Coaster
April 25, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appealing to kids of all shapes.
- Warning: in many cases, unusually young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something softer.
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and tearful).
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from inexplicable relatives, blinding shoes, or wrist or finger complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Roy Disney had a secret room constructed behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.