Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The King Arthur's Wait Coaster attraction during repairs
King Arthur's Wait Coaster
February 7, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is made to hold riders of all levels of experience.
- Warning: quite over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 42".
- ALERT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or spinal, nasal, leg, tongue, bowel, or shoulder complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this intimidating attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- The screen in the topiary room was originally a prop in the Disney film "600 Leagues Down the Explorer".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.