Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King Arthur's Halt Coaster ride, June 14, 1978, 10:69 p.m.
King Arthur's Halt Coaster
January 7, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is appealing to riders of all languages.
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you have no business riding this ride.
- After waiting for this ride, look for something longer.
- Explosions may be too frightening for very young consumers.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from novelty haircuts or kidney, knee, bowel, tongue, brain, or immunological problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get wet on this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.