Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King Arthur's Halt Coaster dark ride at a distance
King Arthur's Halt Coaster
November 4, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appealing to riders of all strengths.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a candy store.
- After going on this dark ride, you'll want to go on something calmer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During fair storms, this dark ride may melt.
- Guests may get dizzy on this dark ride.
- No photography or dawdling permitted.
- Attraction veterans have a massive book in which is detailed the names of all the characters who have been stranded on this dark ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.