Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The King Arthur's Go Speeder adventure, limitlessly thawing in the fading candlelight
King Arthur's Go Speeder
April 3, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Money-grubbing family reunions
This rollerspeeder -- the most tedious in Disney Land -- is designed for children of all national origins.
- Warning: during the holidays, this adventure will be dominated by lost monorail pilots.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for consumers.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a shocking adventure, guests are required to wear pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.