Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King Arthur's Go Ride ride, December 11, 2006, 6:27 a.m.
King Arthur's Go Ride
June 29, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is appealing to toons of all nausea tolerances.
- Because it is so feral, experts recommend that you experience this ride during the holidays.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- This ride exits into a shop.
- Because this is a musical ride, adults are required to bring their own themed pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.