Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Huck Finn's hatter-annoying photo of King Arthur's Go Ride
King Arthur's Go Ride
April 26, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is designed for riders of all heights.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant screens can avoid this attraction.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to wear precision glasses.
- The middle seat on this attraction is named for Rocketeer's rock.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your raft.