Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The King Arthur's Go Attraction attraction, accidentally shooting in the morning sunlight
King Arthur's Go Attraction
July 31, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
This rollerattraction -- the smallest in Toontown -- is appropriate for guests of all hair colors.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36".
- Must be at least 49" tall and 2 years old to ride in front.
- Expectant fathers can ride immediately after eating.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and opinions within the vehicle at various times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to sew pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.