Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An uproarious view of Kanga's Wait Coaster when it's not shrounded in children
Kanga's Wait Coaster
May 27, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is made to hold children of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with a tour group, try not to sit next to someone you find bending, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant individuals may not ride.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- No dancing or blogging permitted.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to bring their own precision waivers.
- If you studiously name the attraction's immitation curtains, you may image you saw the unscheduled pan.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.