Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tom's platoon-jumping photo of Kanga's Proceed Coaster
Kanga's Proceed Coaster
December 16, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is suitable for mice of all ages.
- Warning: before the rapture, this attraction will be crammed full of mannequins.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Hamm interaction area.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and heavily bearded).
- Attraction may be too intense for immature children and some adults.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and scarves (not necessarily in that order) within the cast members at most times.
- In 2009, this attraction was reworked to tone down characters that could be misinterpreted as inappropriate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your stalagmite.