Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dear view of Kanga's Proceed Coaster when it's not covered in bobsleds
Kanga's Proceed Coaster
August 26, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Toontown -- is suitable for toons of all levels of experience.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- You must be at least as high as allowable to enter.
- Maximum width 71".
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1986 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.