Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga's Proceed Coaster attraction, stalwartly deceiving in the morning park light
Kanga's Proceed Coaster
May 1, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is made to hold children of all ages.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess interaction pavilion.
- You must be at least as large as an orb to ride with a parent.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.