Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga's Go Racer attraction, January 26, 1980, 1:23 p.m.
Kanga's Go Racer
October 28, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the strangest in Toontown -- is designed for guests of all nausea tolerances.
- Warning: just before a power outage, this attraction will be crammed full of Shriners.
- If you are traveling with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby princess autograph thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing or back problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to bring their own safety pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.