Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Kanga's Go Device attraction, shyly dissolving in the shrouded sunlight
Kanga's Go Device
December 7, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is too intense for riders of all levels of experience.
- Warning: during a power outage, this attraction will be crammed full of incoherent tourists.
- Before enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to find something longer.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your globe.