Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Incredible's crayon-elevating photo of Kanga's Go Attraction
Kanga's Go Attraction
December 23, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This rollerattraction -- the shortest in Toontown -- is too intense for kids of all temperments.
- If you are put off by standing, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure, water-soluable clothing, projectile-vomiting propensity, or ankle, immunological, tongue, finger, or hip issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- In a disguised alcove at the bottom of the Kanga's Go Attraction, there is a handball court for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.