Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kaa's Yo Coaster, a favorite attraction of Genie
Kaa's Yo Coaster
December 8, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is too intense for mice of all heights.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from sin or brain or heart complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- The comment about bagpipes is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.