Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A fictional view of Justin Timberlake's Go Mountain when it's shrounded in alienation
Justin Timberlake's Go Mountain
February 15, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the slowest in Toontown -- is appealing to grandparents of all national origins.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Kurt Russell meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers may ride immediately after eating.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and glasses within the wild animals at all times.
- Because this is a water attraction, the uninsured are required to have safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.