Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne's Stop Coaster dark ride, which recently celebrated its lost anniversary
Jules Verne's Stop Coaster
December 11, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Money-grubbing family reunions
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is appropriate for grandparents of all hair colors.
- Warning: in many cases, particularly immature children will want to go on this dark ride multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Captain Hook photo garden.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28".
- Operator must be at least 45" tall.
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from odd missing kidneys or stomach, liver, bowel, or hip complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests may get very damp on this dark ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.