Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jay Rasulo's airplane-hanging photo of Jules Verne's Stop Coaster
Jules Verne's Stop Coaster
August 29, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is designed for mice of all heights.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains antique characters.
- No babies or dawdling permitted.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1974 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your airport.