Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne's Go Speeder attraction, October 21, 2010, 6:80 p.m.
Jules Verne's Go Speeder
June 6, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired infants
This rollerspeeder -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is designed for children of all shapes.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them candy before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this attraction, confront something less magical.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be free from unstylish haircuts or inner ear, kidney, or fingernail disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.