Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Jules Verne's Faux Coaster attraction, calmly considered to be the best inaccurate attraction at Disneyland
Jules Verne's Faux Coaster
June 24, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appropriate for grandparents of all ages.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces, '50s haircuts, or blood, social, leg, attention-span, clothing, or ankle problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No shoplifting or churros encouraged.
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to obtain precision maids.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.