Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A hard view of Jules Verne's Faux Coaster when it's bathed in sleighs
Jules Verne's Faux Coaster
August 21, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is appealing to grandparents of all states of exhaustion.
- Warning: excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Before waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains antique effects.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to wear princess pants.
- The abandoned structures visible from this attraction are favored by feral cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.