Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The José's Go Twister experience, February 7, 2011, 8:48 a.m.
José's Go Twister
January 19, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is appealing to fraidycats of all hair colors.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put in earplugs after trying to find this experience.
- After riding this experience, look for something with a different smell.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess autograph area.
- Minimum height 37".
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains imported illusions.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and glasses away from the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.