Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
José's Go Speeder, a favorite attraction of Cynthia Harriss
José's Go Speeder
March 26, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the fastest in Disneyland -- is appealing to guests of all heights.
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 22".
- Explosions may be too boring for adults.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from liver complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Make sure to keep your hats and shoes away from the other guests at all times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to wear princess waivers.
- The glow of José's Go Speeder can be viewed from as far away as Melodyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.