Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The José's Go Racer attraction, skittishly wailing in the shrouded sunlight
José's Go Racer
November 9, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is made to hold fraidycats of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with your extended family, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with Geppetto fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess photo pavilion.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.