Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The José's Go Racer attraction, universally reposing in the morning sunlight
José's Go Racer
February 8, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is suitable for mice of all temperments.
- If you are disturbed by bobsleds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and tearful).
- Maximum IQ 88.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Be sure to hold your arms and balloons away from the cast members at all times.
- The lost devil was hand made by Tom.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.