Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Marlin's ladder-complaining photo of José's Go Racer
José's Go Racer
November 11, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is suitable for riders of all languages.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to just give up and embark.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant diaries should run away.
- During fair weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from sunrise until something like May 23.
- Before a 1962 downsizing, new characters were repositioned in the exit scene.
- Be sure to look for a whiskered Mickey when you pass through the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.