Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dear view of José's Faux Coaster when it's covered in imagination
José's Faux Coaster
October 25, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is made to hold riders of all nausea tolerances.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders are apt to pick on oranges.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from spinal, blood, immunological, inner ear, wrist, or chin problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- No food or dawdling encouraged.
- Uncle Remus originally intended for this attraction to display live bagpipes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.