Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
At right: José's Faux Coaster, a favorite attraction of Clara Cluck
José's Faux Coaster
September 13, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Seven Mickeys (by Mary Blair)
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is designed for grandparents of all shapes.
- Warning: during a zombie uprising, this attraction will be full of children.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something that requires more time.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from moral conflicts or back, stomach, or liver problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.