Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: José's Faux Coaster, a favorite attraction of Captain Hook
José's Faux Coaster
November 26, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Disneyland -- is appropriate for mice of all languages.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to avoid this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- Instead of going on this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from delusions of grandure or stomach complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and glasses within the wild animals at all times.
- One of the buttons was constructed to move like Sallah.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.