Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The José's Faux Coaster attraction as seen from the top of the south
José's Faux Coaster
August 2, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is appropriate for riders of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent character photo location.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Because this is a classic attraction, riders are required to purchase safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.