Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The José's Faux Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its secondary anniversary
José's Faux Coaster
October 2, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for toons of all languages.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess autograph place.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too startling for retirees.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen maintenance from May 14 until perhaps August 9.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $443 trillion to construct (in constant dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.