Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wally Boag's radio-burning photo of José's Faux Coaster
José's Faux Coaster
March 28, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appropriate for grandparents of all nausea tolerances.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this show just before leaving because it's required by law.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from bowel, hip, finger, spinal, or brain complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- No running or churros allowed.
- Show is closed for emergency improvements from November 14 to December 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.