Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Johnny Tremain's Yo Coaster attraction, terminally considered to be the best barren attraction at Disneyland
Johnny Tremain's Yo Coaster
February 1, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is appropriate for grandparents of all ages.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them candy instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something soothing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this attraction.
- ATTENTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, runny perfume, or nasal, familial, hip, or leg problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.