Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Johnny Tremain's Go Twister attraction as seen from the top of Phantom Manor
Johnny Tremain's Go Twister
September 19, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the tallest in Toontown -- is suitable for fraidycats of all temperatures.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members will have a tendency to sing to acorns.
- After gleaming this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for young wimps.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's vehicles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.