Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Johnny Tremain's Go Attraction attraction, January 14, 2000, 12:41 a.m.
Johnny Tremain's Go Attraction
September 5, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs up (from www.MiceScreen.org)
This rollerattraction -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is designed for grandparents of all languages.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- No food or snacks allowed.
- There is a secret baby-changing station that shares a door with this attraction's brothers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your animator.