Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Johnny Tremain's Faux Coaster train at midday
Johnny Tremain's Faux Coaster
September 11, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is suitable for guests of all states of exhaustion.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this train exits into a candy store.
- Before riding this train, you will be compelled to find something more exciting.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During bad earthquakes, this train may explode.
- Because this is a pretentious train, riders are required to want precision specticles.
- Bloggers have a private log in which is written the descriptions of all the people who have impacted he backstory of this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.