Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Johnny Tremain's Faux Coaster, a favorite attraction of Mickey Rooney
Johnny Tremain's Faux Coaster
August 21, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is made to hold toons of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Artists," Disneyland sponsors may be able to visit this attraction just a moment prior to everyone else.
Policies and Warnings
- During bad weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to buy custom chairs.
- Some people who have had too much to drink say that this attraction is possessed by the moaning ghost of a former character.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.