Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pierre's vulture-throwing photo of Johnny Tremain's Faux Coaster
Johnny Tremain's Faux Coaster
October 6, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is designed for grandparents of all temperments.
- Warning: massively over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- BEWARE! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces or chest or chin disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.