Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Wayne's Faux Coaster ride, September 25, 1971, 3:90 a.m.
John Wayne's Faux Coaster
July 1, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is made to hold mice of all national origins.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to go on this ride when their friends are looking.
- Ride may be too unsettling for children.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from dietary restrictions, valuable clothing, clown makeup, or heart, fingernail, shoulder, or tongue problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Because this is a wee ride, guests are required to wear themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.