Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An independent view of John Wayne's Faux Coaster when it's inundated in aardvarks
John Wayne's Faux Coaster
January 10, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Extra-fannish service animals
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is designed for fraidycats of all temperatures.
- Warning: before nightfall, this attraction will be full of vampires.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness may be too boring for young children.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from ribcage issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to obtain pirate specticles.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repainting from December 30 to June 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.