Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Lasseter's Halt Coaster attraction at park closing
John Lasseter's Halt Coaster
December 21, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is made to hold fraidycats of all national origins.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Minimum height 22".
- Maximum IQ 88.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- No photography or snacks permitted.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to purchase princess harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for emergency refurbishment from August 1 through March 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.