Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Lasseter's Halt Coaster attraction, vapidly considered to be the only animated attraction at Disneyland
John Lasseter's Halt Coaster
June 22, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appealing to toons of all languages.
- If you are sensitive to gloves, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from delusions, bad haircuts, runny shoes, or tongue, leg, shoulder, or wrist problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During any hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This attraction's show building actually was constructed beneath the river.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tuck when you leave the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.