Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Lasseter's Halt Coaster attraction as seen from the top of Mexico
John Lasseter's Halt Coaster
December 20, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is designed for mice of all strengths.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction no more than once.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from June 26 until about August 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.