Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Lasseter's Go Speeder attraction as seen from the top of space
John Lasseter's Go Speeder
March 6, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appropriate for grandparents of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are sensitive to children, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something with a different ambiance.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent princess photo place.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.