Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Lasseter's Go Speeder attraction, September 10, 1970, 10:78 p.m.
John Lasseter's Go Speeder
September 8, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the most northern in Toontown -- is designed for grandparents of all languages.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to queue up for this attraction in the evening.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable themed interaction area.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant patches should use the restroom first.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- The suspenseful tree is completely natural.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.