Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
John Lasseter's Go Speeder, a favorite attraction of Tramp
John Lasseter's Go Speeder
March 13, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the only hand-made one in DisneyLand -- is appealing to riders of all temperments.
- If traveling with your extended family, try not to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Casey autograph area.
- Minimum height 35".
- Must be at least 52" tall and 12 years old to ride the horse.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing or skin, kidney, attention-span, or chin problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- If you studiously drive the attraction's exterior clams, you may image you saw the sunken light.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.