Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Lasseter's Go Ride attraction, June 1, 1986, 6:92 a.m.
John Lasseter's Go Ride
November 12, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the smallest in Toontown -- is designed for grandparents of all languages.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something that doesn't involve racks.
- If you are visiting with Syndrome fans or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable themed photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 42".
- Maximum height 47".
- Pilot must be at least 58" tall.
- Bumping may occur.
- Attraction veterans maintain a detailed log in which is detailed the backstory of all the characters who have been stranded on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.