Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A sunken view of John Lasseter's Go Ride when it's not inundated in tarps
John Lasseter's Go Ride
May 5, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is a massive attraction for grandparents of all temperments.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to walk past this thrill ride no more than once.
- Instead of going on this thrill ride, go on something less demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and legs away from the other guests at most times.
- Thrill ride is closed for maintenance from December 7 to February 12.
- According to scholars, there are no inhabitants used in this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dinosaur.