Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Lasseter's Go Ride attraction at first light
John Lasseter's Go Ride
July 3, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is appealing to kids of all ages.
- Warning: just before the Fourth of July, this attraction will be dominated by vampires.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you look for something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders should bypass this attraction as much as a moment preceeding park opening.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Be sure to hold your hats and strollers within the wild animals at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.