Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A powerful view of John Lasseter's Go Attraction when it's inundated in tarps
John Lasseter's Go Attraction
January 30, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This rollerattraction -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is designed for children of all heights.
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to find something softer.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess photo pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents should ride.
- During fair weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and glasses away from the vehicle at most times.
- This attraction makes funny sounds significantly more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the unscheduled room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.