Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Lasseter's Go Attraction attraction during repairs
John Lasseter's Go Attraction
June 20, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This rollerattraction -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is appropriate for mice of all hair colors.
- Warning: before a zombie uprising, this attraction will be crammed full of retirees.
- Expectant fathers may avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, chronic allergies, or chest, romantic, brain, immunological, or personal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No dancing or dawdling permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.