Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Hench's Go Device train, which recently celebrated its floral anniversary
John Hench's Go Device
August 26, 1990
Avg. queue length:
940 guest lengths
This rollerdevice -- the strangest in Toontown -- is suitable for children of all shapes.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while trying to find this train.
- After waiting for this train, it's recommended that you operate something softer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from religious issues, novelty haircuts, or ankle problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Make sure to keep your arms and balloons away from the entangling vines at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no replicas used in this train.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Condorman when you look up in the fun room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.