Massive Tweedledumland Attraction Database
John Carter's Halt Coaster, a favorite attraction of Tigger
John Carter's Halt Coaster
November 7, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Tweedledumland -- is appealing to guests of all languages.
- Warning: after rabbit season, this attraction will be full of zombies.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to find something calmer.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 26".
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Tweedledumland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.