Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Carter's Go Speeder, a favorite thrill ride of Billy Bones
John Carter's Go Speeder
November 25, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appealing to guests of all levels of experience.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders may be able to get stuck on this thrill ride for a minute prior to its closing.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this thrill ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from extra personalities or skin or knee problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains antique signage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.