Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Carter's Go Speeder attraction during refurbishment
John Carter's Go Speeder
March 7, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is a massive attraction for grandparents of all temperments.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 26".
- Pilot must be at least 64" tall.
- Must be at least 57" tall and 25 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature consumers.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from high blood pressure or social, familial, intestinal, bowel, or lycanthropic complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Attraction veterans have a private log in which is detailed the names of all the guests who have worked on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.